Care Certificate Bundle
This care certificate bundle is suitable for anybody who is going to be working in the Health & Social Care sector or who needs refresher training.
Video shown is a preview of Standard 1 of the Care Certificate Bundle.
This bundle covers the 15 Standards of the care certificate.
It will cover and provide awareness to help employers and employees look after anyone they care for by following safe procedures and compliance. Please note; each module is a full course and not a short snippet, that some training companies offer at a lower price.
The course will cover Fluids & Nutrition, Duty of Care, Health and Safety, Equality and Diversity plus much more.
This course bundle is ideal for anyone who works within the Health and Social Care sector, whether you’re a nurse or a carer.
This Care Certificate bundle is approved by leading industry bodies CPD, IIRSM & Skills for Care. Online training is flexible, efficient and cost-effective meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time to fit the training in around their work and personal life.
- Help make sure you know what is expected from you in your job role.
- How to set goals in order to develop your skills.
- Wellbeing and making sure people are kept safe from harm, abuse and injury.
- Understanding and knowledge of the Equality Act 2010.
- Explore the key principles of person-centred care.
- Effective communication.
- How to respect and protect people’s privacy and dignity
- Importance of a balanced and nutritious diet.
- Awareness of Mental Health Conditions, learning disabilities and dementia.
- Safeguarding and how to handle and report abuse.
- Understanding the 4’ R’s of child protection.
- Understanding the basic knowledge of life support.
- Health & Safety legislation.
- How to handle information confidentially and securely.
- How to protect against infection and control the spread of infection.
Further Progression & Related Courses
Other courses that would be useful for candidates taking this course include:
|Course||Module Number||Module Name||Pass % Required|
|Standard 1||1||Understanding Your Role in Care||70|
|Standard 2||2||Personal Development in Care||70|
|Standard 3||3||Duty of Care||70|
|Standard 4||4||Equality & Diversity in Care||70|
|Standard 5||5||Person-Centred Care||70|
|Standard 6||6||Communication in Care||70|
|Standard 7||7||Privacy & Dignity in Care||70|
|Standard 8||8||Fluids and Nutrition in Care||70|
|Standard 9||9||Mental Health, Dementia & Learning
Disabilities in Care
|Standard 10||10||Safeguarding Adults (SOVA) Level 2||70|
|Standard 11||11||Safeguarding Children Level 2||70|
|Standard 12||12||Basic Life Support in Care||70|
|Standard 13||13||Health & Safety in Care||70|
|Standard 14||14||Handling Information in Care||70|
|Standard 15||15||Infection Prevention & Control in Care||70|
Recommended System Requirements:
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
(Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).