Fluids & Nutrition in Care
What we put into our body is vital to our health and wellbeing, this is a particular concern for those living in Care. It is vital that those living in Care get the proper nutrients and diet that they need as (in some cases) they are more susceptible to illness.
This online Fluids and Nutrition in Care Training course covers the content of standard 8 of the Care Certificate. The course provides the user with an understanding of the importance of a balanced and nutritious diet for the elderly in a care setting.
This course can be completed in as little as 25 minutes and provides the user with a printable certificate upon completion of the end-of-training test.
Our Fluids & Nutrition in Care Training works alongside Standard 8 of the Care Certificate and provides information on the importance of a balanced and nutritious diet for the elderly in a care setting. This course is CPD Accredited.
This online Fluids & Nutrition in Care course is approved by leading industry bodies CPD & Skills for Care.
Online training is flexible, efficient and cost-effective meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time to fit the training in around their work and personal life.
- Understand what good nutrition involves and how to spot if your patients aren’t getting what they need to stay healthy
- Learn about food safety, what the risks are and how to avoid them, and who is most at risk from contamination
- Consider how you can support and promote access to the fluids, foods, and nutrients the people in your care both need and want
Further Progression & Related Courses
Other courses that would be useful for candidates taking this course include:
|Course||Module Number||Module Name||Pass % Required|
|Fluids & Nutrition in Care||1||Nutrition & Hydration||70%|
|Fluids & Nutrition in Care||2||Food Safety||70%|
|Fluids & Nutrition in Care||3||Promoting Adequate Nutrition & Hydration||70%|
Recommended System Requirements:
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
(Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).