This short course provides a detailed exploration into ladder safety.
(Please see below for more details)
The course begins with a look at the laws that govern ladder safety, before moving on to explain how to check a ladder, and what a competent person looks at during a ladder inspection.
This is followed by a study of the different types of ladders you may come across in your role, and how they must be used.
Next, the course covers when and where a ladder can be used, and how it needs to be secured for use, before finishing with a look at some common ladder mistakes.
This course is aimed at all industries and individuals that use ladders. This could include site supervisors or managers.
Understanding the risks and how to protect yourself when using ladders will ensure you handle and work with them safely.
Online training is flexible, efficient and cost-effective meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time to fit the training in around their work and personal life.
- Understand what Laws govern Ladder Safety
- Learn about the different Ladder Types
- Have an understanding on how to check a ladder safely at work and ladder inspections
- When and where to use a ladder and securing ladders for use
- Have an understanding about some common mistakes when using ladders
|Pass % Required
|What Laws Govern Ladder Safety?
|How to Check a Ladder Safely at Work and Ladder Inspections
|Different Ladder Types
|When and Where to Use a Ladder and Securing Your Ladder for Use
|Common Mistakes When Using Ladders
Recommended System Requirements:
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
(Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).