Privacy & Dignity in Care
This Privacy & Dignity Training Course is an effective way to learn how to provide personalised care to individuals while making sure that they remain in control of their own care plans where possible. You should help them to be independent where practicable while respecting their privacy & dignity.
The online Privacy & Dignity in Care Training course covers standard 7 of the Care Certificate. The course provides the user with information about how both privacy and dignity can be respected and protected within a care setting.
This online course can be completed within 25 minutes and provides the user with a printable certificate upon completion of the end-of-training test.
This Privacy and Dignity in Care Course focuses on Standard 7 of the Care Certificate and aims to educate those working in Care on how both privacy and dignity can be respected and protected within a care setting. This course is CPD Accredited.
This online Privacy and Dignity in Care course is approved by leading industry bodies CPD and Skills for Care.
Online training is flexible, efficient and cost-effective meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time to fit the training in around their work and personal life.
- Understand why it’s so important for maintaining a sense of independence and building self- esteem in the people you care for
- Learn why you should encourage the people you care for to participate in the planning development and evaluation of the care they receive
- Understand the issue of confidentiality and what legal duties you have regarding it
|Course||Module Number||Module Name||Pass % Required|
|Privacy & Dignity in Care||1||Privacy & Dignity in Care||70%|
Recommended System Requirements:
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
(Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).