According to LinkedIn Learning, creative thinking is the most important skill in the world… and there are a number of reasons to support this idea.
Put simply, creative thinking means ‘thinking outside the box’ or in other words it means thoughtfully approaching something from a new perspective. It’s a way of developing an original idea or overcoming a challenge – and that’s something that anyone can benefit from, whether you think of yourself as a creative person or not.
Creative thinking can be applied in many different ways. For example, it can help you:
- Resolve a conflict at work
- Write a more engaging email, report, or blog
- Organise an activity filled holiday
- Ask an insightful question during a team meeting
- Recognise a previously unnoticed pattern
This 15-minute Creative Thinking Training course helps users to understand what creative thinking is, why it is a crucial skill to have in the modern workplace and offers actionable tips on how to improve creative thinking skills.
This online Creative Thinking course is approved by leading industry bodies CPD.
Online training is flexible, efficient and cost-effective meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time to fit the training in around their work and personal life.
- Know what it means to think creatively
- Understand the importance of thinking creatively in the workplace
- Gain some actionable tips on how to think more creatively
Further Progression & Related Courses
Other courses that would be useful for candidates taking this course include:
|Course||Module Number||Module Name||Pass % Required|
|Creative Thinking||1||Defining Creative Thinking||70%|
|Creative Thinking||2||Improving Creative Thinking||70%|
Recommended System Requirements:
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
(Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).